Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £7.70 to £8.21 /hour
Contact Recruitment (acting as an employment business) are recruiting for a Pallet Network Assistant for a prestigious transport company in Bradford. This position will become permanent for the right candidate.
- Answering phone calls and dealing with queries or problems, including liaising with other depots to solve problems.
- Provide depots with ETA’s.
- Check driver pods when they are back at the depot & ensuring all jobs are podded off on the system and the correct time.
- Check to ensure all paperwork is timed and dates, including checking each job has a copy of paperwork.
- Scan all paperwork onto jobs as soon as drivers are back and sort relevant paperwork into depot paperwork, and customers own paperwork.
- Liaise with drivers to give collection details.
- Print labels for collections and deliveries.
The main duties are split out into morning and end of day duties, ensuring all are completed by COB each day. In addition to daily duties, training will be given on all aspects of the business in order for the right candidate to be competent in all roles for holiday cover and sickness.
- £7.70 for 21-25
- £8.21 for 25+
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40hrs per week, with the occasional Saturday morning. Early morning and late night flexibility is necessary for cover.
For further information please contact Beth on 01924 377377