Salary: £26,700.00 to £29,000.00 /year
Contact Recruitment is looking for CNC Machine Operator for our client based in Poole, Dorset.
The business has a different order book and the team rise to the challenge of producing parts for many sectors of the Engineering Industry. They could create most small to medium size components with batch sizes from one to many hundred in a wide variety of materials. With a combination of a highly skilled and motivated workforce along with modern machine tools, the company keeps the competitive edge without compromising quality while giving a service commitment that you would expect from a much larger organisation.
Mon-Fri – 6:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. Week First
Mon-Fri 2:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. Week Second
Operating a machining cell or paint line, including any ancillary equipment.
To check your work using measuring equipment and, where relevant, recording the data.
To change your inserts & tooling in machines:
- The setting of CNC machines as required (including the paint line), including any ancillary equipment, such as the etch marker or dip tank.
- Ensure all finished parts are made ready for dispatch to the customer promptly.
General housekeeping to ensure the machine shop, machines and ancillary equipment are clean and tidy:
- To liaise with the Setter Supervisor/Maintenance department, when required, to ensure timely reporting of breakdowns and potential failures to minimise downtime.
- Together with the quality department to be responsible for, at minimum, achieving and striving to improve the quality standards required.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Setter Supervisor, Machine Shop Superintendent or Manager.
- Experience setting and operating turning/milling machines in either Siemens or Fanuc
Founded in 1997 and still privately owned, Contact Recruitment have established ourselves as one of the leading and most trusted Multi-discipline agency partners across England.
We pride ourselves on building long-term, sustainable partnerships with our clients. Only by fully understanding your business can we effectively provide the right staffing solution for you.
We’re all about our people. Through employing and developing the best sector professionals in the business who go the extra mile, we firmly believe that a local consultative approach to staffing with our clients will deliver you a premium, cost-effective service explicitly built around you. Our onboarding processes are second to none. We ensure we recruit the right people for your business the first time.