Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £12.60 /hour
Main Role:The main tasks involved within this role will be to assist the Site in the smooth running of the Weighbridge within a recycling facility.
- Operate weighbridge , recording all vehicles entering/leaving site
- Record weights and waste type by vehicle, completing appropriate documentation and collect driver signatures.
- Maintain the weighbridge and general area of the weighbridge including the office in a clean, tidy and hazard free condition
- Cash handling
- Updating excel reports
- Issuing and maintaining the correct PPE requirements on site for staff and visitors.
- Assist with general administration duties and customer service, answering the telephone and directing calls as appropriate, booking visitors in/out, filing etc.
- Not a lot of experience is required as you will receive training for the job role.
- The role specifies on a 4 on, 4 off shift basis 7am-6pm
The above is by no means an exhaustive list of roles and duties and you will be expected to perform a variety of tasks as necessitated within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the company.
Personal Specification:The post will involve a degree of data input and verification therefore attention to detail is a pre-requisite, a good level of numeracy and literacy are also required.A reasonable standard of computer literacy will be needed; the candidate will have experience of the Microsoft Office suite of programs particularly MS Word and MS Excel.The candidate should be a hard working individual with a flexible approach, professional manner and a willing attitude and the ability to work under pressure are essential attributes. Fluency in spoken and written English is also required.The candidate must be flexible to work weekends and across various sites in and around Greater Manchester if required to do so for needs of the business.