Salary: £28,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Contact Recruitment is currently looking for Workshop Fitter on behalf of our client in Enfield. Our client is an industry leading plant hire company with one of the largest and youngest fleets available.
Job Title: Workshop Fitter
Salary: 28,000 to 30.000£ per annum
About the Role
The successful candidate would be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of plant rental machines from 1.5T Mini Diggers to 35T Excavators, Dumpers, Rollers and Telescopic Handlers. The repairs and maintenance are generally conducted at customer sites.
• A qualified diesel mechanic
• NVQ Level 2/3 in Plant Maintenance or equivalent
• In possession of a full, valid Driving Licence with no more than 3 points
• Able to demonstrate a full and varied knowledge of plant machinery
• Able to work on their initiative
• Having a CSCS card would be an advantage.
• Good spoken and written English
• Competitive salary based on a 45-hour working week
• Up to 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays
• An additional day leaves on your birthday.
If you feel that the above describes you and your attributes, then end in your CV, and one of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Founded in 1997 and still privately owned, Contact Recruitment have established ourselves as one of the leading and most trusted Multi-discipline agency partners in the North of England.
We pride ourselves on building long-term, sustainable partnerships with our clients. Only by fully understanding your business can we effectively provide the right staffing solution for you.
We’re all about our people. Through employing and developing the best sector professionals in the business who go the extra mile, we firmly believe that a local consultative approach to staffing with our clients will deliver you a premium, cost-effective service explicitly built around you. Our onboarding processes are second to none. We ensure we recruit the right people for your business the first time.